Going Green Blog Background

Monday 12 September 2016

Water-coloured Anemone


I have at last got around to using me new Sheena dies and stamps.   I rarely buy dies these days, as I can't warrant the expense as I don't sell my cards.  However, these were on a half price offer on Hochanda along with a Lily and the stamps to go with them.   It would have been rude not to buy them! lol!

Also I rarely do much stamping, or water colouring these days, so this made a nice change.  the flowers were die-cut using Sheena's stamping card, which is quite thick.   More delicate flowers could be made using copy paper.

I used my aqua marker pens to paint them.

Having taken the above photo, I had an inspiration and got my Crafter's Companion Clear Sparkle overlay pen out and brushed over the flowers and leaves.    It is really subtle in real life rather than where the flash has caught the sparkle in the picture.




No comments: