Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 1 October 2016

Thinking of You


After much deliberation, I treated myself to the new Michelle Jackson-Mogford digikits.   I loved them, but have been trying not to buy any new craft stash.

The kits have been inspired by famous artists. (Lilies & Light inspired by Monet; Bizarre inspired by Clarice Cliff; Sunflower & Stars inspired by van Gogh, and La Senora Mexicana inspired by Frida Kahlo)

I started off by using a layout from Lilies and Light, but removed most of the elements and added some new ones.  The majority of the embellishments came from Lilies and Light, but a few crept in from the other kits.

This card is for a friend going through a difficult patch at the moment. and I wanted something bright to cheer her up.

for more info on Michelle's kits to to Daisy Trail or visit her blog::  http://mjmdesignstudios.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments: