Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 19 November 2016

Starting the Christmas cards ...


This year I decided that I would try and use some of my dies and stamps for my Christmas cards instead of creating them in Craft Artist.  So over the next few days o(r maybe weeks) I will share some of my makes.

Today I am showing a few made with dies:  (I apologise for the quality of some of the photos, but Microsoft in their wisdom upgraded their photo editing programme, so some of the photos might not be as good as I would have hoped as they were all taken indoors in artificial light and I had a problem cropping and tweaking them - hopefully I will get to grips with the new programme by the time I have finished my cards!)


Joy


 Blue Joy again on a background created with mini gelli

Star wreath with circular gelli min background

Star wreath again but over-painted, and no background

Wreath die and bauble die on circular gelli background

Wreath die with blue gelli background on a green card, with Clarity stamp images


Snowflake on square gelli background

Snowflake again on hexagonal background


Star with square gelli background and snowflake stamp corners


Woodland heart on square gelli background
 Just to finish the descriptions under the photos, those using the mini gelli plates and memento inks. were edged with a black micron pen, and sentiments added with various stamps.

No comments: