Going Green Blog Background

Friday 27 January 2017

With Love



I made this card for my daughter - a little play with my stash and a true experiment for another crafter!

The squares were created with mini gelli plates and Clarity stencils and a piece of lace. using blue and purple inks.

I then stamped along the joins with some of Leonie Pujol's stamps.   Also using more of her stamps for three of the squares and the branch in the fourth.   The girl on a swing was from Clarity Stamps.

The square of card was then mounted on pearlised silver card, and the words stamped, along the left-hand side using the Clarity alphabet stamps.  

My daughter loves owls, and the little wooden owl in the middle is a little wooden button that has been painted with Spectrum Noir sparkle pens, as have the little wooden button hearts on the right.

The flower on the bottom corner was a couple of die-cuts I had in my stash from Leonie Pujol's does, again coloured with sparkle pens.

I hope she likes it - well she does like the gelli plates and stencils as she asked for them for Christmas, and I know she has a lot of the little wooden laser cut buttons in her craft stash!

No comments: