Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 8 February 2017

a bit of mindfulness

I treated myself to some new alcohol pens the other day.   I have Promarkers, but these are the Spectrum Noir ones with a brush tip.   Oh they are so lovely to work with.  I know it was an extravagance so I was determined to actually use them,    Mindfulness seems to be the watchword these days, so I sat yesterday and just sat colouring!

I have a few colouring books, but the ones below were all postcard size and came from either Crafters Companion as a freebie, or from John Bloodworth's All Counties Craft Challenge Mindfulness Colouring Postcrds that I got from him when I made a donation to his charity in aid of Mind, when I met him at Sandown last year.


Crafters Companion image on sparkled card

One of John's Images


One of John's images

Another of John's images

Not brilliant as my eyes aren't what they used to be - but I really enjoyed just sitting and colouring - took me back to my childhood.

No comments: