Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Gnome Houses Birthday Card



I went to Make It at Farnborough on Saturday.  I didn't need much, just a bit of card stock and some double sided tape.  However, you know what it is like when you go to a craft show, you see things you just have to have!

Well I fell in love with this die and stamp set.  The toadstool shapes are the dies, and the windows, door, fence, flowers etc are all stamps.  I had great fun sitting and colouring and creating this card.

The background was created with luscious powders, and everything else was coloured using alchohol marks (Promakers and Spectrum Noir illustrator pens.  I then went over most of the houses and flowers with clear sparkle pens.

The wording was done with the quirky alphabet stamps from Clarity Stamps, and a peel-off from my stash.
close up of the houses

No comments: