Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Father's Day Card


Had to share this card made by my 5 year old granddaughter.    Didn't she do well?

She loves using my little Card-io stamps, they are just right for her little fingers.   She chose which stamps she wanted and the colours.

I even taught her how to use my Tim Holtz stamping platform.  She soon got the hang of it, and it made it so much easier for her to stamp.

We then used my Clarity Stamp Alphabet.  Again these are nice and small for her fingers.  I calculated the middle of the sentiment for her abd wrote it out for her to copy, and showed her how to start stamping from the middle and work outwards.  (She originally wanted Happy Fathers Day - but we decided that the space available would make it look a bit cramped so we added the "For" at the top.)

She chose to mount the design on gray pearlescent card, so all she has to do now is put in a white insert and write inside.


No comments: