Going Green Blog Background

Monday 4 September 2017

OK I confess, I am hooked on making these!


Greengold Vitrail, emerald prismé and eggshell white prisme
(and a happy accident - the gem landed the wrong way up!)

Yes I admit it - I am hooked on making this cement jewellery.  Again work in progress as you can see from the first picture I need to finish the edges and the backs.  (I am waiting for my liquid gold leaf to arrive).

With apologies that the colours aren't as good as they should be - blame it on the grotty English weather today!

Turquoise vitrail and turquoise prisme and gold leaf
(attempted a sort of spider's web drawing through prisme with a cocktail stick)

Parma voiloet vitrail and violet prismé and gold leaf
(yes it is violet although doesn't look like it in this image)

Gold Vitrail with English Red and Eggshell White Prismé
and a start gem

White vitrail and onyx prismé
(paler in real life)

The complete selection

No comments: