Going Green Blog Background

Friday 29 September 2017

Trying to draw a Bubble

First attempt on right, second attempt on left.


I don't profess to be an artist by any means, but I watched a demonstration recently of how to draw a bubble.   Well I didn't have the pencils she was using, and just used the ones I had.  They didn't seem to work that well on the black card, so I then added my metallic pencils - still wasn't happy with my first attempt (the one on the right).

Undeterred I thought I would try again just using my Spectrum Noir Metallic pencils.   (One on the left)   Happier with this effort - not perfect by any means, but I think it looks like a bubble.   Practise will no doubt make perfect and also buying the proper Derwent Procolour pencils (but they can go on the wish list!)   In the meantime a fairly happy bunny here for somebody that can only draw water from a tap!

No comments: