Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Dare to Dream


I do love the dreamcatcher die and stamp, so I used it for this November birthday card.  The dreamcatcher and trees were die cut from copy paper and stamped.   I then coloured them with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens as an experiment.

The trees were coloured with black and green sparkle pens and cut up, and layered to fit the card.

I used one of my Clarity masks and created the setting sun and sky behind the masks (using Distress Oxides applied with a dry wet wipe and my finger).   I also used the skein of geese stamp from Card-io.  That sun seemed to be crying out for birds to be flying across it.

The sentiment was stamped using the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform (love the platform - makes it so easy to position and stamp) and finally added some glitter, and a quick outline along two sides of the card.


No comments: