Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 11 November 2017

Introducing Fudwick and T Winkle


Yes those really are their names!




I didn't chose the names - that was what they were called - obviously the names allocated to the models when they were first poured.  (I believe that these are normally available for painting in a pottery shop and would then be fired).

Had great fun painting these little gnomes.  They were painted with the DecoArt Americana paints that came with the kits I bought, including the seasonal sparkle paints.  As they weren't to be fired I varnish then with an acrylic varnish suitable for outdoors.

I wanted to steer away from the usual blue and red hatted gnomes.



Fudwick

T Winkle
Cute aren't they.  I have some toadstools to paint too, but not sure whether to paint them or do an acrylic pour on them - decisions, decisions!   In the meantime I must get on with making more Christmas cards (which is why I have been AWOL from the blog for a while!)

No comments: