Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 10 March 2018

Glass Angels and a Sun Catcher


The soldering iron has been out again today creating angels and a suncatcher with my Glass Garden kits.  (I could have spread this photos over three days, but decided to put them all on together - so if I don't blog for a couple of days .......  you will know why!  lol!)


I do love the little angels; but who knew how hard it was to make a square and rectangles  (which were a perfect fit before I started) to still create a perfect square when joined together!  It all goes a bit pear-shaped when you add in the copper tape!

I can't remember if I posted the ones I made last month, as can't seem to find them on the blog - so here they are:   My first angel and a triangular suncatcher (now that was difficult to align with the joins on the points!)


No comments: