Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 9 June 2018

Framing a Watercolour painting



You will recall that I did a few watercolour paintings the other week;  Well today I found a frame for them.

I only bought one frame, but I have five paintings so far, I intend to swap them around.   I am really pleased with how it sets the picture off.  I can't believe that I have really managed to paint something that is good enough to frame and display.  I confess it brought a little tear to my eye, when I was showing my son, as he was very complimentary, and said how proud I should be.  Great praise from my offspring!  I just wish my husband was alive to show him; but hopefully he is looking down on me and saying "well done".

I also purchased some frames for the paintings that his girls did.  Hopefully they will be as proud, when he displays their pictures for them.

No comments: