Going Green Blog Background

Monday 11 June 2018

More Fabric Painting


I have really enjoyed painting these little calico images.  I think I have definitely mastered painting faces.  (Would be great if I could also draw them myself too, but that is asking the impossible!)

Painted mainly with IndigoBlu paints, with a few elements painted using Posca pens, and other Fabric pens.

For the surround this time, I used Slap-it-on and Luscious powders.

Before I framed it (at least the framing obscures the rogue mark!)


I also painted this little fabric panel from the series, but not so happy with this one,  I couldn't seem to get the shading of the peony petals surrounding her head right.    (Also note the frame was actually gold and not the brown it appears in the photo   !)   Maybe if I put her in a white frame I will like her more!

No comments: