Going Green Blog Background

Friday 8 June 2018

Painting on Fabric


I purchase some little printed calico panels from IndigoBlu a short while ago, and having at last bought the paints I need for the face, I decided to tackle it.

First time I have done something like this, which is basically colouring, but with fabric paints.  It was quite a while ago that I watched Kay's demo on how to paint the face, and it seems I was paying attention, as I am pretty pleased that a) I managed to do it and b) I remembered how to do it!

I used mainly IndigoBlu paints, although some of the finer detail were painted using posca pens, mainly as they were to hand, and I could dispense a small amount of paint at a time, which was more economical.

Yesterday I purchased a frame for it.   Wow that really set of the image.  I feel like a real artist now - lol!   



No comments: