Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Easter Gift Cards


I haven't made Easter Cards as such this year.  I also haven't bought Ester Eggs for the family - with a lot of them having allergies to various things like, milk, nuts etc. I couldn't cope with my dodgy eyes of reading every single package to find out if they were suitable, so this year they are all getting some money.  However, rather than just giving them the money I made some cards to hold the money, so they looked more like a present.

I used the new Katy Sue "Adventures in Creativity" stamps, which I have fallen in love with..  They are based on Emma Boyes paper cutting images, which some of the granddaughters have
.


I stamped the images with various colours of Nuvo pads, and then embossed them with clear embossing powder.  They were then "water coloured"  with either Indigoblu Luscious Powders or acrylic paint (mainly Posca Pens water down)  I found some old Easter peel-offs in my stash, so added those (albeit these aren't showing up that well in the photos)

No comments: