Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 12 May 2019

Granddaughter's card



I had two of my granddaughters a couple of evenings ago, and the 7 year old asked if she could use the computer whilst I was preparing dinner, as she wanted to use Craft Artist.  Of course I said yes as I know she likes to play on the programme sometimes   Well this is what she made .... card for her Dad - isn't it brilliant - she designed it all herself.  I showed her how she could add shadows and "edges" if she wanted, once she had finished her layout, as she had never tried that before - and away she went.

She chose some white pearlised card to mount it on, and then that was mounted onto cream pearlised card.

I did help her slightly with the insert, but more by helping her with the layout settinG - she did the rest.   Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of her finished card, but I did save this picture of the topper.

No comments: