Going Green Blog Background

Friday 26 June 2009

Quietly playing ...

I have sat quietly this afternoon, playing with my new promarker pens, that my husband treated me to as an early birthday present.

I have really enjoyed myself, and it was so relaxing and rewarding to get a decent finished image. I decided to prepare some card toppers for future use.



First three using some stamps that I have had for years, and that haven't seen the light of day in a long time. (It also means I have made a start on my Christmas cards!)





These four are some newer stamp purchases.

I really love these new pens.

They give such a professional finish to the colouring of the image. Don't think I have ever done so much colouring in one afternoon!

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great toppers Mags. I love these pens too
Beryl x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic work Mags, it looks like you have sussed how to use these new pens straight away. Cathy xxxx