Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Galleon Card

I actually got around to making a card today. I have been so busy with other things. (Mainly producing the Centenary Launch edition of our County Guide Newsletter). I am itching to play with all the new craft stash I bought at the weekend, and had fully intended to play today - then I got side-tracked by some new genealogy entries on Ancestry - and finding some answers to some queries I had on the family tree! I need a 48 hour day!


Anyway I knuckled down this afternoon and created this simple card for my son's Godfather. I found this image and matching backing paper on Joanna Sheen's Jane Netley Mayhew CD. Edged both the image and backing paper with a gold promarker pen and mounted them on blue card. Created the letters for the name with blue fun foam from Hobbycraft, using my new Go-Kreate alphabet cutters, and stuck them to white card backed with same blue backing paper.

No comments: