Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 12 February 2011

Paper Narcissus


I wanted to try and make some paper flowers today.  So using my skills from making sugarcraft flowers, I thought I would attempt a narcissus.

White petals were cut with with my ek punch, scored with end of bonefolder and dusted with pefect pearls.
the cente was cut with a round nestie in the cuttlebug, painted with cosmic shimmer, and then a third of the circle cut away and then overlapped to form a cone and glued.  Then cone was edged with Red promarker.

I cut the bottom of the cone.  I cut a small circle and put some glue in the centre and attached the white petals, and then the cone.  A drop more flowersoft glue was put in the centre of the cone and stamens from my cake decorating stash added.

I also attempted to make a primrose, but that was a bit of a disaster as I hadn't got the right shaped punch, so am not showing that!

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

That's lovely Mags,
Beryl x