Going Green Blog Background

Friday 10 June 2011

Another Fishy Card


Made this card for a pal for her nephew.  The image is from JS Jane Netley Mayhew Collection, and I have also used the matching backing papers for the side squares.   However, using Publisher, I also used an image from the Frame Section and resized it and the fish to create the main image.  I couldn't resist putting the words I did on the sentiment for this keen fisherman!

Just a  basic cream card  and everything matted and layered on gold mirri and brown Papermania Shimmer Card.

This card isn't actually needed until beginning of  July, but as I am supposed to be doing some work for a Children's Craft Catalogue over next couple of weeks, once the items arrive,  I thought I had better get ahead.  I have also got to do a cake to go with the card - although it will be a joint male and female 60th cake.  Inspiration has not struck for that yet!  (Do fish and flowers go together??).

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Perfect card for a man Mags, love the layout
Beryl x