Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 10 September 2011

Gift Tag


Just a little something today. I created this gift tag to go on a Christening present. It was one of those happy accidents - in the mess that was on my dining table, were some stamps that came with some goody bags, that I had extracted, but hadn't put away. Having wrapped the present I thought better make a gift tag - and this stamp just sat there shouting at me.



Stamped with versamark and embossed in silver, then coloured with Sakura stardust pens. Don't know about you, but with the advent of promarkers etc, the old Sakura seem to have got overlooked - although I do use the clear stardust on a regular basis for highlighting, but rarely use the coloured ones these days. I edged the card with cool aqua promarker.




I can see this stamp being used quite a bit more - not only for gift tags (wouldn't it look good in Christmas colours?) but also for cards, particularly coloured with promarkers - yes the brain cell is working overtime!




Mags





No comments: