Going Green Blog Background

Monday 12 December 2011

Wedding Anniversary Card


It is my bestest craft buddy's Wedding Anniversary today.  I had a bit of a panic on Friday evening, when I realised I hadn't made her a card and needed to get it made and in the post PDQ - like before midday Sat.  However, it seems that RM have failed to deliver it on time, even though it went first class!  Still it is the thought that counts!

Fortunately for me, I had some bits that I had been playing with that saved the day (I know I shouldn't own up to  this really, but she will knows that I don't keep a lot of ready-made bits in my stash - so it really was a saving grace for me for once.  My guardian angel must have been on my shoulder for once!).  Must play and put more ready-made bits in my stash - mind you knowing "Murphy's Law" I will never have the right bits in my stash for what I want!

Hope you don't have to wait too long to receive the real thing Jacque! xx

Mags

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Mags

Sass said...

It is beautiful Mags. It arrived this morning after a short holiday at Gatwick and is even prettier in real life. I don't expect anyone to remember our anniversary because it is so close to Christmas. Thank You so much it really is gorgeous. xxxxx