Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 28 January 2012

Crafter's Birthday Card


This is the card I have made for my daughter.   As soon as I saw this image on MCS Crafty Characters cd - I just knew I had to use it!  I decoupaged the image and on one of the lower layers I cut down between the doors, so that it looked as though it really was bursting at the seams!  The backing paper is also from the cd as is the blue sentiment shape, which I added the words to in MCS before printing.  A bit of matting on to blue pearlescent card, a bit of ribbon and some flowers to complete the effect. 

I used the same backing paper on the insert, but made it a lot fainter.

and as I mentioned in my earlier Zentangle posting, here is another one I did as a present tag.

Zentangle present tag

Happy Birthday Daughter!


Mags

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Wonderful card Mags, love that image. Your Zentangling is fabulous
Beryl x