Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 5 January 2012

I may have forgotten to take a photo .....

..... but I can share my draft layouts of two January birthday cards, that I menionted in my last post.  Both were made from JS "From the Heart of the Garden" cd.

I quite often plan my layouts either in Publisher or MCS and then print off the different elements.  In both cases the images were matted and layered with appropriate coloured card.  (I thik the teacup one was mounted on gold mirri, and the purple one on silver mirri.  (That's why I take a photo cos I can't remember!)  In the first one - I actually replaced the bottom little image with the flower spray on the final card.  You will have to imagine that the backing paper in both cases was mounted on an A5 cream card.   I actually imported the purple image into MCS in order to match the colouring of the sentiment to the image.




so although I forgot to take a photo before I rushed to get them in the post (and blame that on the fact that I also had visitors in the house - so brain cell was not functioning at full power - LOL!) - Hopefully you can get the gist of what the cards look liked. 

Mags

No comments: