Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 14 January 2012

MCS meets Joanna Sheen





Groovy!

 Well after all that sewing this week, I managed to play with some cardmaking bits today, and achieved something completely different!  I have used a backing colour, and two images from MCS Men-y Happy Returns, which have been edged with peel-offs to keep the thickness of the card thinner for posting.

I then added stamped images, which I coloured with promarkers and then embossed with UTEE, from Joanna Sheen "Groovy Baby" Stamp sheet.  Cardstock was leathereffect burgundy card.

I think my nephew might laugh at the old fashioned record player - but couldn't resist adding it.   He is a DJ, and is currently looking for a new scooter to replace his old one! (wonder if he will buy a red one?).

Thanks for dropping buy.

Mags

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Mags, I love it
Beryl x