Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Glass of red?


I've used an image from Inklined "The Next Big Thing" again for this card, coloured with Promarkers. I also drew a Zentangled M and tried to keep it masculine looking as the recipient is a man, again coloured with promakers.  Cardstock is some from my stash ( I think from the Papermill originally), a bit of green petersham ribbon from my ribbon box, and the silver matting paper was from a pack I bought at Ally Pally a couple of years ago.

I couldn't decide which of the two images I coloured to use, so the other one with green grapes and cheese went on the back of the card!

Mags

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Super card Mags and yet another fabulous Tangle. Must get my pens out again
Beryl x

Unknown said...

Fab card Love that Zentangle Hugs Elaine