At last a bit of sunshine and I have been able to paint fusion my little ornamental wheelbarrow planter
|These are all the parts that I had to put together|
|Then I gave it a few coats of damson wood preservative (Garden Shades)|
and finally (after all the rain) a month later - I got to do this:
|First side painted - daisies and roses|
|2nd side - more daisies and roses|
|Back - Ivy leaves and clematis|
|Front - roses and random leaves|
|side and back|
OK - I did go a bit OTT - but I just got carried away. Had no particular plan in mind when I picked up the paintbrush, so went with the flow as they say. So no planning, no fusion stamps, just free-hand playing!
It's in the greenhouse now hardening off - it has had a spray of varnish - then I can plant it up! whoopee!