Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 7 April 2012

Quickie Easter Cards

Well having made the creme egg animals yesterday afternoon, I thought I had better get cracking on my Easter cards for the family! Just as I was about to start Jak posted about her freebie papers perfect timing! I didn't need a lot - just a few strips of a couple of the papers.  Here is the link:  http://www.jakheath.com/2012/04/easter-treatdaisy-papers-set.html


Firstly two cards using an image from Inklined The Next Big Thing, colour with promarkers.





Next three used images from Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends - Easter Section:  (The two youngest granddaughters own a rabbit - so obvious choice of images for them).




As you can see the freebie papers from Jak were just what I needed.

Happy Easter to you all

Mags

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely Easter cards and yes, the strip of paper adds just the right background. Hazel x

Jak Heath said...

Fabulous Mags, loving the cards and the cream eggs animals are brilliant too.