Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 20 May 2012

Card for Bea


Had to use this image from Joanna's Daisy and Friends cd, as it reminded me so much of granddaughter No2, whose 6th birthday it will be shortly!  I had already chosen it and coloured it in, before I knew she would be spending most of her birthday at a dress rehearsal with her sister for their forthcoming Ballet School's show at a local theatre!

Coloured with promarkers. Matted onto two shades of Papermania pearlescent card.  One of my  new papermania flowers from latest Goodybag, which has been edged with a a blue Letraset Metallic Marker.  I also used the blue and green metallic markers to colour the peel-off number 6 and some clear oriental lettering ones from my stash, which I bought from C&C many moons ago.  Was quite pleased how the metallic markers blended on the peel-offs.

As she is quite a keen little crafter, I have bought her some Lyra watercolour crayons and koi brushes for her birthday.  I am thinking that by next year, it will have to be promarkers - better start saving then!

Mags

2 comments:

Jan said...

Love this Mags, it's adorable xx Jan
Did you no WV is on?

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mags this is a little beauty a wonderful image, colours and design, super card.
hugs
Lorraine x