Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 14 June 2012

Card for Jo.

Simple Card using Memory Box dies.

Long time no post - mainly because my computer got sick and has gone to the puter doc - aka my son hopefully to fix.  Also for the past few days I have been quite busy, and although it has chucked it down have had a good time, as have had my cyber daughter Sassie staying with me for a week - so insanity has ruled for most of the week!  We also had my granddaughter Sunday night/Monday all day so my plastic got a tad more on it than planned with her in tow!   However, she rarely gets to go shopping with me - let alone with her Auntie Sassie to lead her astray!   LOL!

Because of the weather we had to resort to craft shopping and general retail therapy for some of the days - such hardship!

We did get to play with a few bits during the week - and I will share those over the next few days.  In the meantime, I did get a few mins to myself to make a couple of cards, and this one was a very quick one for a mutual craft pal.  Just kept it simple using my new Memory Box dies!   In fact it didn't even have an insert (very bad for me) - as I don't have all my favourite craft bits on this computer.  In fact as I don't have my usual photo prog on this laptop - Sass had to show me how to upload photos on it!  Thankfully this means that I can add a few bits to the blog.

Mags


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mags this is gorgeous I really love the clean and simple design the image looks amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x