This was a request from a friend. Used my favourite dies, and some ribbon, flowers and gems from my stash and yes a tassel!
It is so long since I made an easel card, that I made a bit of faux pas when I first put it together, as I folded the support the wrong way. Fortunately I managed to salavage it (I knew something wasn't quite right but couldn't work out what it was). Originally the card came further forward, and the name was in the middle of the ribbon. Having realised my error, I couldn't move the ribbon (and I didn't have any more of that ribbon so couldn't remake the base), but fortunately I managed to move the names and add a few extra gems - phew! Why is it that when you have actually stuck the card on the easel you realise what you did wrong! Probably should have left it as it was and created a new fold!
For info the card topper is actually made like a normal card with an insert made from gold conqueror paper.
|The flowers were quite large, so made a box to take the card|
|close up 1|
|close up 2|
|close up 3|