Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 13 January 2013

Trying again!

Well it appears Carol had the answer - I had to use Google Chrome!  I do hate being dictated to (I  do not like Chrome!)  (and Chrome seems to want me to use american spellings too! sorry Google - I am English and I know how to spell!   will have to see how to stop that now! grrrr)

Anyway here are a few things I have been up to!

First two are variations on a design for two friends birthdays done with Serif  CAP2.  The silk effect background is from a Joanna Sheen CD, and the colour altered as required.

using my favourite scrabble tiles

similar design, but with  faux embroidery added to the background.



using up some stash


using Forever Friends cd

first attempt at a cha-cha scarf - using crochet rather than knitting to create it
(daughter like it so much - made her one with rest of yarn )

a little owl made with a loom kit  (bought the kits for chrimbo pressie for the girls....
.... and decided I needed one too!
Secretly chuffed with the scarf as I am useless at knitting, and always wanted to try the cha-cha yarn; and the little owl was fun to make.  When I bought the yarn for the scarf it was a pretty random choice of colour - and blow me down a couple of days later, I saw some khaki jeggings which exactly matched in Sainsburys - well it would have been rude not to buy them!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Glad you got sorted Mags. A great selection but I love your scarf. Carol x