Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 24 February 2013

Playing with my new toys!

I bought my eldest granddaughter a Gizmo for her birthday, as she was really enjoying making rings and things with a wire jewellery making kit that I bought her for Christmas.   The idea was of course that I might get to play with it.   Yes well ...... it's like this - I have now bought myself one!

I bought the same one as her the deluxe version, which clamps to the table, rather than having to mount it on a piece of wood.

When I ordered mine, I also treated myself to a beginners Thing-A-Ma-Jig, and some wire.  So today I have had a little play and this is my very first attempt with both items.

The bead was made with the Gizmo and the curly bits at the side were made with the thing-a-ma-jig.  Not sure what I am going to do with my play bits at mo - possible add some matching ribbon and make a very simple necklace.


included in my order (how did that fall into my basket) was also some S-lon as I want to make a beaded kumihino bracelet - so watch this space! That's my next challenge


Mags

No comments: