Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Silver and Blue


 
I finally got around to making a necklace and some earrings to go with the bracelet (centre) that I made a few weeks ago.
 
I used the larger Beader's Companion blue cat's eye beads for the necklace, and the smaller ones for the earrings.  When Sarah was demonstrating the snowflake beads, she made some barrel shapes with smaller beads each end of the clusters - so I decided to do this for the necklace, so a tad different from the bracelet, but I had made that before she demo'ed on Create and Craft!   I am tempted to do a variation to match the bracelet to see which I prefer.
 
I do love the effect of the snowflake beads, and shall be making some other colour variations.  I fancy pearls with them next time!

No comments: