Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 10 April 2014

Work in Progress - Zentangled Boot


I bought an MDF boot back in February at Make It at Farnborough.   I didn't know what I was going to do with it just bought it on a whim, as it was the last one on the stall.

My granddaughter originally wanted it to decorate, but I insisted I was going to do something with it.  I prepared it with Gesso earlier in the week, and still wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.  Initially it was going to be paint-fusioned.  Having applied the gesso - inspiration struck, and I then painted it with white acrylic.  Last night whilst watching tv, I got my Micron pens out and started some "tangling".


Today I have done a little more.  I am now tryint to decide whether to leave the bottom "rim" white, or may be do something like a piano keyboard around the bottom.

1 comment:

Fiona C said...

I love it - zentangling must be in the air at the mo! xx