Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 19 July 2015

Box and Desk Tidy


Granddaughter no 3 chose the little box on the right some time ago from my stash, with the idea that she would come and paint it.   Well she decided that she wanted me to paint it instead and asked for the colour to be purple.

The background was painted in a pale purple (lilac) and then "sponged" with purple metallic and Pebeo iridescent pink with a scourer.

During the week I bought this little desk tidy, which matched perfectly.   So she will have a nice surprise of two items.

The desk tidy has removable wooden hearts, so did a little paint fusion daisy on a purple background. The little box had a perspex heart, and I managed to paint a matching design on that.

Hope she likes it, as I do like happy customers!  

No comments: