Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 23 August 2015

La Fleur Box


A little "fusioning" from the Den tonight.   It was lovely there today in the sunshine.  The paint was drying as soon as it was applied.   It took longer to remove the latch and hinges and put them back on than it did to paint the box!

This is a little box from The Works, painted with black gesso and the Blue/Black Pebeo DYNA iridescent paint.

I lightly stamped the outline in light grey paint, and then applied the relevant colours.  This is the first time I have used this stamp.  It seemed a bit daunting at first, but with the practise sheet to hand, it was quite simple.  (Stamp is La Fleur from Sheena Douglass's paint fusion range).


another view

I could not capture the colour of the background, which in real life is a lot darker.  As I took the photo outside I think it was picking up that beautiful blue sky we had today.

No comments: