Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 24 September 2015

Cold Porcelain Flower Spray

Cold porcelain flowers with airbrush finishing touches


I showed you the work in progress yesterday - here is the finished spray.  Not up to my normal standard, but I have discovered how bad my eyesight has become: added to the fact that I am very out of practise these days, and it is the first time I have worked in cold porcelain in earnest.  (I have made the odd flower in the past, but never a complete spray)

Anyway the are only for me for my Sapphire Anniversary, and as my Dad would have said "A blind man would be pleased to see them.

another view

I probably should have gone with the current trend of just doing a large rose and a couple of buds and some leaves - less work!


close up


No comments: