Going Green Blog Background

Monday, 7 December 2015

Distress Ink Christmas Card

I treated myself to some new stencils from Clarity Stamps, and used them with some distress inks, and the Clarity brushes  This is the first time I have done something like this, so quite pleased with my first attempts.   I used various shades of brown distress inks for the stag to try and get so dimension to him.

The candle window required a bit more of a play, as so many different coloured areas required.

Next time I want to try embossing the card first.  I did try using my newly purchased TODO machine, but I think I was using the wrong card, and I had problems getting the settings right.  However, I shall persevere

No comments: