Going Green Blog Background

Monday 23 May 2016

A stamped Card

Now, those of that you that know me please don't faint - I have actually made a card without using Craft Artist!

I confess there was a reason - I needed a new printer. and although it had arrived an was set up, I wasn't sure how much ink there was in the cartridges that come with it.

So I decided to use one of Sheena's stamps - Clematis from her Torn Paper range.



It was very relaxing sitting and colouring for a change.   The image was coloured using promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils, and a distress ink on the background, applied with a Clarity Brush.

I then created a little sentiment using one of Leonie's masks and more of the distress ink

I then decided to try to give the image and sentiment a bit of oomph!   I added stickles to the centre of the flowers, and then did some clear embossing on the flowers and the sentiment.  (confess the photo doesn't do it justice, but it is quite effective in real life.

No comments: