Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 16 March 2017

Touchy feely card


I made this card for my Aunt's 95th birthday.   She is almost blind, so wanted something that she could feel.  I have kept it simple, as I think too much on it might be a bit confusing.

I just used a card and silk flowers from my stash, and put a gem in the middle.  I then applied a little glossy accents over the flower on the edges of the petals, and a little in the centre and sprinkled on unicorn sparkles. which added another texture.

I coloured some card with Cosmic Blue DecoArt Metallic Lustre, and then used my Leonie Pujol dies to but out the name.  Once attached to the card I used glossy accents over the top for another dimension.   Finally some smaller matching gems to the larger one in the centre were added on two corners.

No comments: