Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 6 April 2017

Wooden Carry Organiser



I bought this little carry organiser last week in The Works.  Number 2 granddaughter rather took a fancy to it; so today I set to and painted it.

I have done a few other bits for her bedroom, as requested in black and white, so I kept with the same theme.  Having first applied Pebeo black gesso, however, I took a bit of a liberty of using my new pebeo black pearl deco-creme paint that arrived today .  (Well it would have been rude not to!)

The little embellishments also came from the Works.   I rather liked the letters (though if you wnted to spell a name you would need more than one set as only contains one of each of the alphabet and numbers 0-9.  I also bought a little pack of butterflies, albeit I thought these looked more like bees (and probably are as in the pack was some snails - one of which was used on a unicorn the other day).

The embellishments were painted with pebeo white gesso, and then pebeo white acrylic.  Finally I applied Pebeo pearl deceo-creme.



On the other side I used one of my wooden block stamps from Colourlicious, and stamped it in white pebeo acrylic, and then went over it with paper effects to make it in relief, and added the trail.

No comments: