Going Green Blog Background

Friday 12 May 2017

Feathers


I treated myself to a new die last week.  Not planned, was buying some interfacing at the time, and whilst meandering through the shop I saw this die and it was 20% off everything in the shop - well it was rude not to buy it!  It is a Sizzix die.

I finally got around to having a craft day today, as I have been so busy catching up with boring stuff like sorting out the garage, painting the Den and all the garden furniture whilst the weather was conducive to getting it done.  Anyway today was play day.  I used black card and then Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Kiss over the feathers.   The photo doesn't show up the colours that well, but from left to right they are pale green, silver and sky blue.   I am going to love this die!

No comments: