Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Parchment Rose Card



Well most of you know I am not that good at parchment, but I do try.  (yes I know what you are saying .... she is very trying ... or is that just what my family say - lol!)

I thought I was doing so well until I came to put the card together.  Can you see my booboo - well if you can't I will tell you - the bottom right hand corner should be a little higher.  I could have then positioned the parchment more in the centre of the card and I wouldn't have had to search for peel-offs to camouflage the mistake!  duh!

I did try and make another piece, and made an even worse mess - so I am hoping my crafty pal won't notice too much.   Trouble is she make the most amazing cards, and I shall never be in her league!  However, it is the thought that counts.

The rose etc was done on white parchment and then one of the Clarity backing papers was put behind it.   The rose was coloured with promarkers.





No comments: