Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 21 June 2018

MDF Models





These are the first of a few models I have been working on.   They are from Clever Cut.  You have to build them yourself and then paint them.

So far I have built to jeeps and two biplanes, but have only got around to painting two of them so far.  I did make the mistake of gluing them complete together ..... it would have made life a little easier if I had not stuck the seats in the jeep and not stuck down the supports on the wings of the biplane, as it made painting a little difficult.    I normally think about this when I am building them, but think I must have been tired and not thinking properly .... you live and learn.

They were painted with acrylic paint mainly Amsterdam paints, but the green of the jeep was IndigoBlu Junk and Disorderly paint in olive waistcoat, which was absolutely perfect for the jeep.  The silver paint was from DaliArt.

Not sure what colours to paint the next two.

No comments: