Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Another attempt at paint pouring

 
So following on from the blue paint pour, I tried again using a slightly different technique, still not what I had set out to do, but I saw this idea on Utube.

I spread white paint over a piece of MDF, and then dropped small amounts of colour along the centre - two shades of blue and red - and then balloon smashed them to create "flowers".   I then added some drops of green either side and drew those out with a skewer.  (Having taken the photo I realised there was a foreign object in one piece of green - this has now been removed - it was a piece of cotton - goodness knows where that came from I had no cotton near where I was working!)  I shall take another photo later.

I quite like this  - so when it is dry and "cured" I shall probably pour some resin over it.

No comments: