Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Christmas Cake


I have only made one Christmas Cake this year - for my daughter Dawn. The design was chosen by her a few weeks ago, when I came home from a Sugarcraft demonstration by Pat Ashby with Pat's latest book and a set of snowflake cutters. She saw a similar design in the book and said I want that on my cake!

My granddaughter was supposed to come and do the decorating, but she has been a tad poorly this week - no doubt if she had done the decorating we would have multi-coloured snowflakes!

At least I know the cake is a good one, as I made it at same time as my pal Jacque's wedding cake. Definitely one of my better supermoist cakes!

1 comment:

Sheila - Ginger said...

WOW Mags....this is so gorgeous, you're such a wonderful cake maker and the design is so elegant. Well done.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Love Sheila xx