Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 4 May 2014

More Cloud Clay





I had a short play in the Den again this afternoon, although it was a tad cold with a strong southerly breeze coming in the door, and little sunshine!

Having watched yesterday's Cloud Clay show, I thought I would do my version of the frog.  I love him.

Cloud Clay Frog

Another attempt at scary trees.

I then tried to make a sweetpea, but this attempt is not that good, as I had no tools or cutters in the Den, so it was made entirely with just my fingers and a paintbrush!  and then airbrushed with purple..  At least my husband recognised what it was supposed to be!

A sweetpea?

I then found the tin I altered the other week, and tried to decide which of the clay embellishments I made yesterday would look best on it:




No comments: