Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Parchment Birthday Card



I suddenly remember it was my neighbour's birthday today, so I set to this morning, and created this little card with the Groovi Board.  

I used the butterfly plate exactly "as it comes" and added Val to it. (yes ok the "l" is a little wonky - hope she doesn't notice to much - I should have watched Barbara Gray's video before I started then I would have known to place the "a" first and then add the other two letters).

I then added some colour using the Spectrum Noir pencils.

I am quite pleased with it as it was a bit of a rush job, and only the second ever piece I have done - so onwards and upwards as they say.   If you would like to see Barbara's video using the butterfly plate here is the link:

http://barbaragrayblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/youtube-tuesday-getting-in-groove.html



No comments: